Don't want to catch you on the 'blind side' so we've round up our weekly open houses for you to check out!
- 600 S. 24th St. Unit #205: Sunday from 10am - 12pm • IMMACULATE, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Condo with a DEN and COVERED, GATED PARKING at Toll Bros. 2400 South in Greenfield Catchment. This condo is two years young with eight years left on the tax abatement
- 1541 S. Capitol St. Sunday from 10:30am - 12:30pm • Gorgeous new construction home you need to see in the transforming Point Breeze! New Master bedroom layout! Found on a quaint residential street and just steps away from the recently renovated Ralph Brooks Park and Community Garden!
- 870 N. 19th Street: Sunday from 11am to 1pm • Beautifully rehabbed contemporary home in the Art Museum area with over sized backyard!
- 2727 Latona Street: Sunday from 12pm to 1pm • New construction home in Grays Ferry! Enter through the spacious open floor plan of living room, dinning room and kitchen with all new beautiful hardwood flooring, windows, high ceiling and recessed lighting,state-of-the-art eat in kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances,quartz countertops, wine cooler and beautiful backsplash!
- 130-36 N. Bread St. #411: Sunday from 12pm to 2pm • Fantastic updated 1 bed 1 bath with loft den in The Castings in Old City! This great condo is convenient to everything Old City has to offer, boasts rich history, soaring ceilings, exposed brick and more
- 2426 E. Firth Street: Sunday from 2pm to 4pm • Your last chance to get a home with parking Fishtown under $400k! A gorgeous new construction home with PARKING you need to see in the transforming Fishtown being built by Philly's most sought out developer V2 properties!