Waiting to buy until the spring is so 2015... why not get the best deal without the stress of bidding wars & the ease of time this winter! Check out why the holidays are the best time to look for your new home & buy:
- Buying now will save you $$ over the life of the loan since interest rates are traditionally lower in the winter and increase in the spring
- There's less competition in the winter so you're more than likely not going to compete with other buyers!
- Sellers are highly motivated to get their homes sold & generally under priced
- Buying can help if you need a few more deductions this year!
- What home doesn't look beautiful after a fresh coat of paint in the spring? Looking at homes in the winter will give you an accurate sense of the home...ie. daylight savings!
- Slower months = easier access to movers, inspectors, mortgage brokers & more
- You can deduct the cost of the ownership each year & the impact can vary on your taxes
If these reasons aren't enough to get you motivated to buy before the end of the year, check out the current inventory here to see what's on the market! If there's something you like reach out & we will show you the ropes of home buying this winter!