Have you been toying with the idea of selling but are thinking of holding off until the spring market...don't wait! The holidays are a great time to list your home for many reasons, see the whole list here:
- People who are looking for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers meaning a good offer can come in quick!
- Serious buyers have fewer homes to choose from during this time & less competition means more $$ for you
- Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your home, get in before the rush because less demand = less $$
- Houses show better when decorated for the holidays
- Buyers are more emotional during this time so they are more likely to pay ask price!
- Buyers have more time to look now than they typically would during a work week
- Some people MUST BUY before the end of the year for tax reasons
- January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since people transferring cannot wait until spring to buy, they are out looking NOW
- Entertaining family & friends this winter? No problem! You can still be on the market but can restrict showing times during the holiday week
- You can sell now for more $$ & we can provide a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early 2018
- By selling now, you may have the opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring when more homes are on the market for less $$
All of these allow you you sell for high & buy for low this spring, so if you've been thinking of selling, let's talk! For a free home valuation, or to learn more about the selling process from one of our experienced agents email email@example.com today!